Moving your waxing kart!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen Smith

theHOTWAXroom
Reaction score
I have my treatment couch in the centre of my salon and I have enough room to be able to drag my waxing kart around my treatment bed to make it more convenient when waxing different areas of the body.

The thing that bugs me is the extension lead I use, it is a long black lead and it constantly gets twisted and lies in the way of the trolley when I move it backwards (I have almost had my trolley over on a couple of occasions).

The lead is plugged in at the top end of my salon room so its long enough to reach either side of the treatment couch. I do have a socket under my treatment bed but I don't think this is a good idea to plug the extension lead in there.

Geeks with similar set up, what do you do with with your trolley and leads, do any of you have a lead coming down from the ceiling? I have seen coiled extension leads, maybe they might be more useful?

I used to plug and unplug depending on what side I was waxing.. but found that annoying too.

Thanks for any ideas.

:hug:

I guess most people do the same way as I do then?

Hi there!

Well, we use two wax pots and two trolleys, they are situated at either side of the bed and the leads are long enough to let us pull the trolley out to near the bed. It is the most effective and efficient way that we have found to be honest and you never run the risk of running out of wax during a full body wax. it also saves us time and allows us to book in more clients. (saves approx 10 mins on bikini and full leg wax )

tigi
xx

Hi there!

Well, we use two wax pots and two trolleys, they are situated at either side of the bed and the leads are long enough to let us pull the trolley out to near the bed. It is the most effective and efficient way that we have found to be honest and you never run the risk of running out of wax during a full body wax. it also saves us time and allows us to book in more clients. (saves approx 10 mins on bikini and full leg wax )

tigi
xx

Thanks Tigi.. that might just be a good idea ... I will have to have a see if I can make room for a further trolley. :)

Latest posts

Back