MUA help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MousyX

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm a newly starting out make up artist although still doing training, I was just wondering if anyone could recommend like a sanitizer for sanitizing make up ?

Thanks

Go to gurumakeupemporium.com they have some fab things on their for professionals xxx

I use one called Beauty So Clean. But I just try to be very careful with double dipping etc. I tend to just spray it onto powder eyeshadows and powder blushers every now and then. Also, ensuring brushes are thoroughly clean helps.

Thanks guys! I'll have a look into these. I have a bridal party in May so don't want to be looking for anything too pricey as I'm only starting off :) and I always ensure my brushes are clean as well :)

You're better off decanting powders than spraying products on them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use one called Beauty So Clean. But I just try to be very careful with double dipping etc. I tend to just spray it onto powder eyeshadows and powder blushers every now and then. Also, ensuring brushes are thoroughly clean helps.
This is the one I use too, but I also decant anything cream or liquid.

You're better off decanting powders than spraying products on them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app
The beauty so clean one is designed specifically for powders. It dries pretty quick and doesn't wreck your pressed products.

Hello!

I have always got by with sanitising the brushes and using disposables such as mascara wands etc.

I have never seen the need to sanitise the actual makeup. Using any sanitising products on them could spoil them possibly?

It may be an unnecessary task for you xx

70% alcohol for spraying and 99% alcohol for dipping!

Also kjb (god of makeup!!) said you can pop powders in the freezer? Not tried it myself but a lot of people do! Alcohol will not affect the state of any products :)

Latest posts

Back