MUA & Marketing Yourself

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Passionate

Reaction score
Can any other MUA's offer tips on how to market yourself? I'm in the process of building a website, printing business cards, and I'm also using social media (Instagram). I'm thinking of printing leaflets and putting them up in my area but not too sure if they are worth my time? Thanks in advance! :wink2:

Website is a great idea, leaflets are a waste of time! You should REALLY focus on Facebook.. take before and afters of all work you do and tag the client in it. Also write a wee bit about what products and techniques you used. People will love this and share! Establish yourself as a professional knowledgeable MUA. Run contests on facebook and encourage people to share.. As for your website, try and get clients onto an email list before they leave your site. That way you can stay in touch by emailing every now and again (maybe twice a month) with special offers and make up tips and tricks. Keeps you fresh in their mind if they need a MUA in future.. before you know it you will have a booming biz ;)

Latest posts

Back