Muk

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rummynose

Reaction score
A rep has just popped instore to see if we were interested in taking on a haircare range called "Muk"

Just wondering if any geeks on here have ever used any of the products & what there feedback is??

Thanks

What a terrible name for a product...Muk - muk by name muck by nature :D

he came to me too i stock tigi.. he was tryin to say it was as big as tigi .... so i had a look there POS is awful slogans like "what the f**k get muk" and so on it was horrible... was he tryin to sell you etensions too xx

I had a rep trying to flog me the range. I thought it was aimed at a different market to me so didnt bother too much. Wasnt keen on the naming and presentation. Didnt bother to try the products so I cant comment on whether they are any good or not.

I've not tried the products but i do have a postcard from this company on my notice board in the staff room.
The model is gorgeous with just a towel draped round him to save his modesty :D The slogan on it says 'fancy a muk'.
It's not really the sort of thing i would promote as it's quite crass really, but i'll keep it on my board as it cheers up a dull day!

i tryed the produts and didt like them .. there was some thing missing , i have had a mega bad exspriance with the company in a whole rip off was not the word xx

When i lived and worked in Australia we sold MUK (along with everything else)....
Its not too bad, there waxes are nice and dry, and they have just brought out shampoos and a 1-min express treatment.
Its very popular out there.
Also quite reasonably priced!!

hi guys i have muk in my salon but not the full range. the styling products are amazing there really good the mens styling one. they are the ones in the tins. everything else is not bad but it is not as good as tigi. its normal but its not bad either. id never stock the full range i have a classy salon and id never put it on my shelvs. the name and slogans are horrible.

Latest posts

Back