Multi- tonal blonde, Wella?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HCMobile

Reaction score
Hi,

My client use to have a ombre with 6/3 on the top and just lighter on the ends from a previous set of full head solid highlights . She is naturally a base 7 - 8. The second time I did her hair she wanted to go back to highlights so i scattered a few in her hair matching her roots back up to her ends. She is now asking for what she describes as a multi tonal blonde and sent me this picture which I have attached to the post. Now, excuse me if this is a silly question but would i be better to do full head highlights with lighter and then tone them down? which is what the picture looks like to me...If so what would you recommend toning it with? Or do i use lighter and another shade? But concern is there is still going to be some 6/3 in her hair from the previous ombre as i didnt do back to back solid highlights the second time only scattered a few to make it more natural looking so i wont be able to apply a tint with a slightly cool tone like an 8/1 because tint doesn't lift tint and i also don't want it to grab on the previous lightened ends? I'm in such a predicament about it as im not 100% Confident about the right way to go about it so any help or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Jennifer-Aniston-Hair-Care.jpg

Latest posts

Back