My 1st order place with Sweet squared

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
Just placed my first order and I have to say what a pleasurable experience it was.
The phone was answered quickly, everything was in stock, a couple of queries answered promptly and positively, the lady was cheerful and charming.
The only down side was having to pay for it all:lol:

Thanks Adele!

The team will be beaming that they made your day enough to post a thread about it!

nJoy

You have a hefty one on its way by the sounds of it..my friend (fellow nail tech) just asked to borrow my catalouge..she needs EVERYTHING :green:
and In that case I am sure I might NEED to shove on a few things while shes at it and save on postage hahaha.:lol:
(ooo no or should I wait for leeds...ooh now I don't know what to do :cry:..i hate decisions)

Its so good to hear nice things :hug:

have sweet squared got a website? Or is it phone order? If so where do i get a catalogue from?? xx

Just placed my first order and I have to say what a pleasurable experience it was.
The phone was answered quickly, everything was in stock, a couple of queries answered promptly and positively, the lady was cheerful and charming.
The only down side was having to pay for it all:lol:

I'm not surprised,but lovely to hear (read) all the same :hug:

have sweet squared got a website? Or is it phone order? If so where do i get a catalogue from?? xx
It is currently just phone order. The new catalogues are not printed yet but if you give them a call I'm sure they will be able to help more:)

I'd just like to add to Adele's thread by saying I've just placed my first order (Nearly £600 :eek:) and the customer service was fantastic - I wish I had asked her name because she was absolutely lovely and thoroughly helpful. Can't wait for all my goodies, especially my Fig and Blackcurrant Scentsations (yipee). Will be ringing in on a daily basis to see if the scrub has arrived!!!!!

I'd just like to add to Adele's thread by saying I've just placed my first order (Nearly £600 :eek:) and the customer service was fantastic - I wish I had asked her name because she was absolutely lovely and thoroughly helpful. Can't wait for all my goodies, especially my Fig and Blackcurrant Scentsations (yipee). Will be ringing in on a daily basis to see if the scrub has arrived!!!!!

OH **** I forgot the Fig & Blackcurrant stuff - poop:irked:

Adele, it is really popular so if there is none left when you order, I can spare one (hand and body lotion)

:hug:

Latest posts

Back