Quantcast

My 1st order place with Sweet squared

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
Just placed my first order and I have to say what a pleasurable experience it was.
The phone was answered quickly, everything was in stock, a couple of queries answered promptly and positively, the lady was cheerful and charming.
The only down side was having to pay for it all:lol:

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Thanks Adele!

The team will be beaming that they made your day enough to post a thread about it!

nJoy

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
My pleasure:)

~Emmsybabes~

Reaction score
You have a hefty one on its way by the sounds of it..my friend (fellow nail tech) just asked to borrow my catalouge..she needs EVERYTHING :green:
and In that case I am sure I might NEED to shove on a few things while shes at it and save on postage hahaha.:lol:
(ooo no or should I wait for leeds...ooh now I don't know what to do :cry:..i hate decisions)

Its so good to hear nice things :hug:

Reaction score
have sweet squared got a website? Or is it phone order? If so where do i get a catalogue from?? xx

becki x

Reaction score
Just placed my first order and I have to say what a pleasurable experience it was.
The phone was answered quickly, everything was in stock, a couple of queries answered promptly and positively, the lady was cheerful and charming.
The only down side was having to pay for it all:lol:
I'm not surprised,but lovely to hear (read) all the same :hug:

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
have sweet squared got a website? Or is it phone order? If so where do i get a catalogue from?? xx
It is currently just phone order. The new catalogues are not printed yet but if you give them a call I'm sure they will be able to help more:)

San

Reaction score
I'd just like to add to Adele's thread by saying I've just placed my first order (Nearly £600 :eek:) and the customer service was fantastic - I wish I had asked her name because she was absolutely lovely and thoroughly helpful. Can't wait for all my goodies, especially my Fig and Blackcurrant Scentsations (yipee). Will be ringing in on a daily basis to see if the scrub has arrived!!!!!

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
I'd just like to add to Adele's thread by saying I've just placed my first order (Nearly £600 :eek:) and the customer service was fantastic - I wish I had asked her name because she was absolutely lovely and thoroughly helpful. Can't wait for all my goodies, especially my Fig and Blackcurrant Scentsations (yipee). Will be ringing in on a daily basis to see if the scrub has arrived!!!!!
OH **** I forgot the Fig & Blackcurrant stuff - poop:irked:

San

Reaction score
Adele, it is really popular so if there is none left when you order, I can spare one (hand and body lotion)

:hug:

Latest posts