My 3 try - Stilletto

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZeniaDK

Reaction score
So since i don't know to many people who'll actually tell me the truth about my work i thought i'd ask you :)
even though i'm educated i haven't used the education for anything else than home 'use'

These are beautiful, very elegant. I'm not an expert at the stiletto so I can't critique but I would happily wear them if I could handle the length :) x

Oh my gosh these are beautiful!!! Stunning!!!!x

Thank you both of you !
well i'm as you xxclairexx i'm not an expert - but i'd like to be :D so i would be nice to know what i could do differently :D

They are stunning.

I think for stiletto nails (which I personally am not all that keen on)they are lovely.
The only thing that I would say is to take your pink nail bed colour back down the nail a bit as at the moment it dosent look natural with it being long and pointed.

thank you both

miss pink 23 - i don't know if i understand this the right way... but do you mean the nailbed is too oval and i should make it more round? or should it be shorter.. ? I'm sorry my english isn't all that good...:)

I love them - really like the shape of the nail bed also for a stiletto nail, great work hun :D xx

I think they are beautiful. This is my favorite nail shape...not practical at all, but so, so feminine. You did a wonderful job and I love the colors you used.

these look magical, very beautiful :)

Latest posts

Back