my baby is walking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanleyann

squeeky macgeeky
Reaction score
i just had to let you all know how proud i am, brodie is 15 months old now and has been walking round the furniture for a good few months but today he walked by himself from the couch to the telly and since he done that he is trying to walk everywhere :biggrin:

he is at such a lovely stage now, alway doing something new and showing off making me smile all the time.......it wont be long untill all you pregnant geeks are in the same boat :biggrin:

stanleyann

oh how gorgeous mine are 11 and 9 seems such a long time ago big step babe lovely

great news hunni , get ready to put everythng up high xx

Yayyy!!! There'll be no stopping him now!! x

thats fantastic hun!
evie geek is just finding her feet! she can crawl, move around the furniture and if you hold her hands she will walk for england!! she's a busy little 7 month old!

xx

its so funny watching him, it looks like he is doing a drunken vodka shuffle :p .....after he has done a little bit he collapses on the floor totally worn out.....lol

stanleyann

bless! i bet that is so cute to watch!
he'll be so pleased with himself!!

xx

my eldest has had a little girlfriend for about a year now aww they grow so fast hes off too senior school soon yikes i can remember vividly the day he walked he was 12months and he walked from my mum in law too me and back n then stumbled there was no stopping him then into everything i remember him and my 2nd babe getting into the flour in the cupboard omg makes me smile make the most hun gorgeous

Jennykins said:
thats fantastic hun!
evie geek is just finding her feet! she can crawl, move around the furniture and if you hold her hands she will walk for england!! she's a busy little 7 month old!

xx

she sounds very advanced compared to brodie, he didnt even sit up by himself untill he was 10 months old :eek:

my health visitor said little boys develope slower than girls.....sounds like little evie is going to be toddling off on her own soon, she is a clever little cookie for 7 months :biggrin:

stanleyann

she is too clever!
she was five weeks early so they said to make allowances as she may do some things slower than normally expected but shes set out to prove everyone wrong!!!!!

all babies develop differently although I do agree bout girls my cousins daughter walked at 9 months shes now 10 and a half yrs and very forward shes like an old woman :biggrin: my son was 12 months when he started and my other son was a little over 12 months my eldest was talking early and I remember taking him out in his pushchair and he was chatting away to the shop assistants they couldnt belive it she said god he talks like an adult and my 2nd son didnt speak till he was 3 he had selective mutism so he was silent still quiet now but lovely

Latest posts

Back