My boss hates me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a very sad situation I feel very sorry for you. Just thought I could add some advice. Unfortunately with under 2 years employment you have very little rights an employer an get rid of you without much reason (my husband just gone through this), you cannot be treated unfairly though , which it appears you are. Why not use your enthusiasm and energy and find a decent employer who will invest in you with proper training and mentoring, move on from this awful situation. I wish you the very best of luck in the future I am sure you will thrive in a more positive and professional work place.

I have found a new job. It's in town working for a much older, very nice chap. He is a hairdresser and wants someone to take the nail side over. There is a little room upstairs and I can build it up and promote myself. He is also going to send me on a course for lashes and waxing and a refresher course for nails. He impressed my in the interview as he has put himself on a nail course mani, pedi and gel polish just to see what pressures a nail tech would be under. He wants to go on and do acrylic/gel.
I have to leave this job first though. I am going in today and tell her I am leaving, I don't really want to work a two week notice but have to make sure I will get paid up to date. Then I can jump straight into my new roll.

I have found a new job. It's in town working for a much older, very nice chap. He is a hairdresser and wants someone to take the nail side over. There is a little room upstairs and I can build it up and promote myself. He is also going to send me on a course for lashes and waxing and a refresher course for nails. He impressed my in the interview as he has put himself on a nail course mani, pedi and gel polish just to see what pressures a nail tech would be under. He wants to go on and do acrylic/gel.
I have to leave this job first though. I am going in today and tell her I am leaving, I don't really want to work a two week notice but have to make sure I will get paid up to date. Then I can jump straight into my new roll.
Thank goodness! That sounds perfect. Good luck with the dragon and make sure you get what's due xx

Well done.
Personally, I'd forfeit the final 2 weeks and leave immediately and DON'T tell her where you're going!

I'd leave her in the lurch, just don't turn up and avoid answering your phone! She deserves no better! New place sounds like a great set up for you, plenty of opportunity there to develop and be creative. I'd forfeit the pay just to annoy her personally, but that's my evil self talking. :)

I'm really pleased for you. Well done.

I would think their hoping you will leave anyway.

Back