my brisa's are soft????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katmoz33

Reaction score
okay my brisa gel nails feel soft....i am just having a practice with them before i go on the conversion course but i did a couple on myself i did a very good prep but they felt soft and lifted the day after and i kind of peeled them off! (naughty i know)
i watched the instruction video once then my video chewed it up! now i am stuck till i go back to the onestopshop!
any help would be great!
Kat xxx

I would do your conversion asap.

Also look carefully at all the Brisa Q&A's in the Premium Geek section .... reading these gives you allot of insight.

Brisa nails are more flexible than Liquid and powder but shouldn't peel off!!
I think it sounds as if you are not applying your first thin layer correctly.
This layer should be worked well into the nail surface by brushing on in several directions before finishing off in a north/south direction.
Many make the mistake of trying to apply the first layer like nail enamel and this does not work.
You have to make a secure bond with the nail plate.

Brisa gels are not soft usually, they are strong.

are all the lamps in your light working?

Did you build up the stress area?

You do have to work in the gel on the first thin layer.

Im sure when you go on the course all will be revealed

thanks Geeg i will read the tutorials, i can do my conversion class untill jan when i get my lieu days back at work! used them all on the l&p course! lol

as i havent done gel before i just wanted to get a little bit of an idea before i go on the class didnt want to end up slowing people down as i have no idea where to start!
i am pleased with the gel seems easier to get good smile lines than with the l&p...and the no-odour is great !
Kat xxx

Katmoz33 said:
thanks Geeg i will read the tutorials, i can do my conversion class untill jan when i get my lieu days back at work! used them all on the l&p course! lol

as i havent done gel before i just wanted to get a little bit of an idea before i go on the class didnt want to end up slowing people down as i have no idea where to start!
i am pleased with the gel seems easier to get good smile lines than with the l&p...and the no-odour is great !
Kat xxx
Don't worry love, you won't be slowing anyone down. Everyone starts pretty much at the same level and as Brisa is different technology to other gels, no one knows much about how it works when the get to a class (except the trainer of course :biggrin: )

thanks for that, i worry too much! scared they will all be like pro's!

cant wait to go though, the foundation course was great!

Kat xxx

Latest posts

Back