my car in a magazine!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckybird21

Reaction score
got nowt to do with nails but hey! My hubby just bought the latest copy of performance ford magazine, and our car is in it!!!! they noticed it on the fiesta network, and decided to put it in the magazine, because (in their words) we have the 'phatest mark 6 fiesta out there'

wow my car is famous, and being drolled over by young boy racers all over the uk!!!!

ok now i can go back to nails now i've got that out of my system!

Congrats babe - Huge proud feeling you get isn't it!
My car and I made feature in Extreme Magazine over here and I love it!!! People ask to see my car now they get shown my article.

May there be many more!

Jadey

we're going for a feature in the mag now, as this was just from them spotting it, and we have done loads more to the car since, and we are having the first ever turbo conversion on a mk6 fiesta in the country, put in the car in january!

I love my car, i call it kit, because it is all black like in knight rider, and our alarm has a litle led light that flows from one end to another, just like kit has in his grill! just wish it was as cleaver as kit and could drive it's self, and be fire proff etc!

Hiya,

Sad but I can realte to this too. My old car (my baby) was a W reg Mk1 Golf Cabrio.
A couple of years back VW ran a two page advert in national press and various car mags for the Golf 20th Anniversary, "How realiable is a Golf? - Just looks at all the Vs & Ws around" featuring various piccys of V & W reg Golfs. There was a big picture of my car in the middle, I was well chuffed. Showed the magazine to EVERYONE! I also got a poster size of the ad from company who did the picture and had it framed LOL!

Sadly had to part with it, but the people who bought it were Golf nuts and I let them have the framed advert - they were well chuffed.

Drive a crap car now (company car tho' so can't complain too much) - but I do have a huge piccy of my motorbike as my wallpaper on my PC at work......

what bike you got?

i wanna bike!!!

A Kawasaki ER-5 (restricted though as I only did my test on my 125 - bloody glad I did though!!)

I never understood the 'biker mentality' whilst learning etc. Only got a bigger bike so I could safely maintain speed on the motorway and concentrate on what I'm doing, rather than on keeping the bike up to speed.
I rode home from the dealers with the biggest grin EVER!

Used to love cars but since getting the bike there is NO comparison - way better buzz!

I'd urge anyone to try it, but invest in a really good teacher - mine was ace and made a huge difference to my ability and confidence.

Latest posts

Back