My Chair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty Room

Reaction score
Hi

I have recently got My Chair for my iPad, can anyone tell me how to import my contacts into this? Not very good with this techy stuff. Any help much appreciated.

Thanks ;)

I'm interested in this app too. Not yet bought it yet though, wanted some reviews first.
How are you finding it? x

Hi

I'm using it and quite like it. To import contacts go to 'more' then ' options' and import contacts from address book. Select contact and import.
I like it mainly as it writes back to my private outlook calendar. If you are not worried about this feature then look at 'my book' also as it's good and quite a bit cheaper.

Sam

Iv just downloaded the app & input my weeks work! Living it already, it's pretty simple :) I like that it gives you a forecast & can see all your clients history on what treatments they have had or designs on nails etc. think I'll be keeping my record cards more brief & using this app for all my details

Hi

Does "MyChair" work for multiple users?
ie can you have 3 chairs diary in the same app or is it just for 1 slef employed lady?

M x

I just downloaded this last night. Liking it so far but still working out how to use it

Xxx

I love this app ! It's my life to forecast my months income it helps me to be organised and do my books .
X

I was using my chair for a few months, but I never felt 'safe relying on it alone as you can not back up to i cloud as yet, apparently that is going to happen but I got fed up with waiting. I know you can back it up to i tunes but you can not actually view the appointment system on any other device, so what if your i pad breaks ?!
Also it's only for 1 person which is no good if you have people working with you .
Think I may try salonlite.

Hi JoJo

That's exactly my worries with these new applications and programmes. I looked at a few bigger systems at the hair show last year and most data are held either on their servers, or more recently on "the cloud".

I'd like to be able to back up the data locally, so that in the event of a problem, like the firm going bust, or a bill payment dispute or whatever, at least you have ownership of what, in the end of the day, is your information and the lifeblood of your business.

And your point about the data not able to be viewed using another programme such as a spreadsheet is very valid.

It sound as always, that a lot of research has to be done before you part with your cash to avoid any pitfalls.

M x

Latest posts

Back