my entry is done!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paula1973

Reaction score
Hi all,
just wanted to share, (cause i'm a sharing kinda person) that after weeks of prep, i had my photo shoot yesterday for excel in a fortnight, 7 hours of nails (plus the hours and hours b4) hair, costume and photo's and i have my shot, well 3 but hopefully i will have decided by the time the comps here which one to use!! lol
Can't wait to show you all

WWWOOOOOO!!
Well done hun! Cant wait to see the pics!
Good luck!! x

I can't wait to see :) Best of Luck with the comp :)

Oooh i can't wait to see, good luck & well done xx

Good Luck Paula!

Exciting carn't wait to see the photo's.

Christi
x

Fingers crossed for you Paula :hug:

i hope all your hard work pays off, good luck xxx

good luck hun
see ya there xxxx

May I just take this opportunity to ask what exactly goes in to a photo competition? Does one have to choose from a given theme and who is responsible for taking the photies? Do you (the competitor) have to take the photograph itself? I would appreciate some insight into this. Not trying to hijack the thread but I thought it appropriate to ask here.

Mrs.Clooney said:
May I just take this opportunity to ask what exactly goes in to a photo competition? Does one have to choose from a given theme and who is responsible for taking the photies? Do you (the competitor) have to take the photograph itself? I would appreciate some insight into this. Not trying to hijack the thread but I thought it appropriate to ask here.

This time my photo is for excel in afortnight, the theme is 1920's and 30's glamour and is set by the organisers. Some ppl take there own photo's i did, but now use a proffesional, i'm the nail artist i do what i do best and hire someone to do what they do best to show my vision to its full potential
Hth

paula1973 said:
This time my photo is for excel in afortnight, the theme is 1920's and 30's glamour and is set by the organisers. Some ppl take there own photo's i did, but now use a proffesional, i'm the nail artist i do what i do best and hire someone to do what they do best to show my vision to its full potential
Hth
Thanks Paula, for answering my question. Good luck with the comp and look forward to seeing your entry.

Cant wait to see it Paula bet its a blinder
x

Best of luck paula :p can't wait to see it huni your work is always beautiful :Love:

All the best for excel Paula Im sure you will knock their socks off :hug:

Latest posts

Back