My fault, need to rectify, how much would you charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gawjus36

Reaction score
******Total DIV alert!!!******

Urgh, just home from an appointment to do a few tips with acrylic overlay and then Shellac, only I forgot my brushes!!! Aaaarrrrggggh!!
So I had to just shellac over tips on some nails and will need to return to overlay.

What a stupid thing to do!!! A mistake I hope I won't be making again!!
So I'd like your suggestions on what I should charge? I charge £22 for Shellac and £3 per tip and overlay normally, however, this is MY mistake, I will now need to sort it by removing the shellac and tips and then re-tipping, overlaying and shall acing again!!

I will not be charging until I have completed the service on Friday but I'm not sure what to charge, should I discount for the inconvenience or stick with the normal price?

Look forward to hearing your thoughts xxx

discount. definitely. its not her fault you forgot your brushes, and she has to make time in her schedule to come back again. keep the client happy. if i were you i would just charge her for an overlay, eat the rest of the cost unfortunately. expensive lesson to learn. but it happens. good luck :)

I think a little compensation is a good idea to keep your client happy. Everyone makes mistakes, but it's how you handle them that sets you out from the rest.

If you would normally charge her £52, how about 10% off this treatment and a 10% voucher off her next treatment too? xx

Thanks for your replies. I feel like such a muppet! Thankfully I have a very good humoured and understanding client!

My main reason for being cross with myself is the time implication for the additional work. As pointed out she's having to give up her time for the treatment again.

Anyhoo, it is what it is so I need to get on with it. I am considering offering her a full set of L&P as she is particularly hard on her hands and her Shellac is not looking its best.

I'm going to go with a 15% discount and take it from there xxx

Thanks for your input xxx

Latest posts

Back