My first sort of real client!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robynx

Reaction score
So, as the title says, I had my very first real client today! :green:
My dad is a cabby and one of his regulars (very nice old lady) was telling him how she sacked her last therapist for being late and cancelling appointments last minute, so my dad started to "big" me up which lead her to calling me yesterday and booking a manicure.
Although, I'm still training in college so I explained to her I would do it but purely for practice and wouldn't like any money for it until I'm qualified etc. (I thought this was the best as I do NOT have insurance yet).
Before I left, I made sure she was happy with my service, which she was and wouldn't let me leave without taking £10.
I'm well chuffed!! This has really given me the bug to get out there and do this more often!

Well done! The first clients are so nerve wracking aren't they, but she was obviously happy with your work. You can get student insurance and charge a reduced fee: great for experience and building your confidence and portfolio. All the best x

Latest posts

Back