my first tip with no air pockets WOOHOO

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacie

Reaction score
been trying and trying for days to get a tip on the so called easy nail 13 on the nail trainer and had just given up hope. My mom came round and i had a moan and she said show me what you mean and guess what..... The blummin thing stuck with no air lol
so now i am all happy again and off to start my next section
woopee
sorry for this random thread i was just excited:) :lol:

Well done hun, it's quite a breakthrough when you manage to apply the tips without air bubbles, took me ages and ages! You must be chuffed!

Hi,

I just saw this thread whilst searching for help on air bubbles as i am seriously struggling with them at the moment. I'm glad to hear it will come as long as i keep practising!

Congrats!

been trying and trying for days to get a tip on the so called easy nail 13 on the nail trainer and had just given up hope. My mom came round and i had a moan and she said show me what you mean and guess what..... The blummin thing stuck with no air lol
so now i am all happy again and off to start my next section
woopee
sorry for this random thread i was just excited:) :lol:

Great news. Everything is so hard when you are first learning mate. Keep on practising.
http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/50939-help-nail-trainer-gonna-defeat-me.html
hth

Now your blending will be so much easier too.Putting on tips properly really is to do with practice but once you have it you're away.

When applying ALL tips keep your arm tucked in to your side, this will prevent unwanted airpockets.

That #13 is a killer nail to tip, IMO. If you can crack that one, it's all downhill from there with tipping. My favorite one to work on is the thumb sized one.

S

Latest posts

Back