Air bubbles in my acrylic

Young Nails is pretty slow setting but your ratio is too wet which will make it worse.
Young nail has fast set and regular I use fast set which used to set in 90 secs or less . What brand do you use ?

And there is probably the problem - never, ever, ever get acetone anywhere near a kolinsky sable brush. They are natural hairs, acetone will strip and dry them out.

Get a new brush, only ever clean it with fresh monomer (as in dispense some new monomer in to a dappen dish, clean brush, then dispose of it, every time you use it and between clients) see how you get on then.
That last picture posted was with a brand new brush never used & I only used monomer no acetone , fresh monomer

Trinity

Brush Slayer Geek
Young nail has fast set and regular I use fast set which used to set in 90 secs or less . What brand do you use ?
Used to set in 90 seconds..well they won't have changed it. Did you buy it directly from them or an authorised distributor?? Is it possible you hsve been sold a fake product? Have you tried asking them for advice?

Used to set in 90 seconds..well they won't have changed it. Did you buy it directly from them or an authorised distributor?? Is it possible you hsve been sold a fake product? Have you tried asking them for advice?
I will try to reach I to them & I only purchase from them directly

Trinity

Brush Slayer Geek
That last picture posted was with a brand new brush never used & I only used monomer no acetone , fresh monomer
I'm assuming you'd cleaned out the packing gum?

You said earlier you used acetone to clean your brush

I was trained by CND, I've used most brands over the last 15+ years, currently loving CJP - it's a UK brand, fairly new to the market but getting a loyal following quickly

I'm assuming you'd cleaned out the packing gum?

You said earlier you used acetone to clean your brush

I was trained by CND, I've used most brands over the last 15+ years, currently loving CJP - it's a UK brand, fairly new to the market but getting a loyal following quickly
Yes I’m familiar with cjp I plan on ordering from them one day . The new brush actually did not have much packing gum on it and I made sure to look at videos on how to unbox a new brush , no video involved acetone only monomer soo I only used monomer . I’m going to try one more time and clean the new brush with fresh monomer really well and see how to bead comes out

I remember watching this video, by young nails using YN products.
It might be useful to you if you haven't watched it already.

I remember watching this video, by young nails using YN products.
It might be useful to you if you haven't watched it already.

Yes thank you I have watched this video ...wasn’t much help especially since it was done on a nail forms .

Trinity

Brush Slayer Geek

That doesn't make any difference
In my opinion the application is different , you’re not going to apply Acrylic the same way you apply on tips

Trinity

Brush Slayer Geek
In my opinion the application is different , you’re not going to apply Acrylic the same way you apply on tips
Disagree
Explain why you think that?