my hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Char_Baby

Reaction score
hi a couple of days a go i made a thead about dying my hair brown i no longer what todo that but i was wondering if any of you professionals can help me...

i get a full head of highlights every 3-4 weeks but im noticing cos i don't have a full block of colour i still have very dark roots in random places, and its not very nice at all lol...

i was thinking about having a full head of blonde highights like i always do but adding some dark highlights thru with it will this make the other darker roots a bit better im not really sure what to do lol?

i don't want to have a full block of blonde on my hair cos i do get pretty dark roots please help :)

Yes this would disguise your regrowth a little

The best thing to do is consult with your stylist,i'm sure she'll agree low lights are the way to go :D

hi a couple of days a go i made a thead about dying my hair brown i no longer what todo that but i was wondering if any of you professionals can help me...

i get a full head of highlights every 3-4 weeks but im noticing cos i don't have a full block of colour i still have very dark roots in random places, and its not very nice at all lol...

i was thinking about having a full head of blonde highights like i always do but adding some dark highlights thru with it will this make the other darker roots a bit better im not really sure what to do lol?

i don't want to have a full block of blonde on my hair cos i do get pretty dark roots please help :)

Hi any pictures of your hair so we can have a look ?
:hug:

Latest posts

Back