My Hairdressers.COM

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammi74

Reaction score
Hi

Just been thinking of subscribing to myhairdressers.com online training, is anyone else done this? Just wanted any feedback about it pls, i'm a mobile hairdresser and sometimes would like a bit more ongoing training as i want to keep a bit more up to date with current trends etc, I can't afford to do any advanced courses at the moment and thought this might be a way of keeping my training up a bit, any feedback welcome Thanks!! xxx

Hi

Just been thinking of subscribing to myhairdressers.com online training, is anyone else done this? Just wanted any feedback about it pls, i'm a mobile hairdresser and sometimes would like a bit more ongoing training as i want to keep a bit more up to date with current trends etc, I can't afford to do any advanced courses at the moment and thought this might be a way of keeping my training up a bit, any feedback welcome Thanks!! xxx

I am subscribed to it, and ihave got a lot out of it.
when i left college my first client (on my own) was a colour correction and the video really really helped on the site

thanks Joanne, thats really good to know xx

thanks Joanne, thats really good to know xx

when you subscribe and watch the videos you can download the pdf that goes with it so you can print out and keep later

I've also got a Sub, and I find it really helpful.
Downloading the PDF's is useful too!

I really should buy a yr's sub instead of monthly tbh, lol!!

Hi
I have subscribed to Myhairdressers.com and I think it really is worth it. I refer to it constantly.

brill thanks, i've subscribed monthly and have already referred to it so much in the last few days, really helpful, it just keeps you on track and stops you developing sloppy habits, which you tend to do when you work by yourself!!

Latest posts

Back