My lashes :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miss lash - thank you and yes it did help. I did look into a h Francis aswell as I few others and overall I think no am going to go with LASHby Fracesca :):)):) cannot wait and I completely agree everyone will have their own technique and it is great to pick up different ones :)

They are brilliant does anyone know who does bottom eyelash extension training x

These are bloody lovely, where in Hampshire are you??

Well done!

Billie, AH Francis do bottom lash technique on the Master Technician Training course

K x

Your lashes look lovely just wondering how long it takes you to do a full set like the pictures above? im currently looking at doing a master course aswel and been looking at lashbyfrancesca aswel :biggrin:

I'm in Portsmouth :):)

Chazzybabe- thank youuu!!! Omg really it look amazing right!!! When we're you thinking of doing the course? And ummm a set like that normally takes me no more than 1hour45 I know that's quite a lot but that's just how I work :)
Xx

Prob not until march April time and I can't decide on weather to do the advanced master course or just one of those master classes, mine take me the same time 1:45- 2 hours so ideally I'd like to shorten this and get more lashes on aswel so decisions decisions 😄xx

Latest posts

Back