My nail art party for 12 year olds!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petals

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know my party went really well and the nail art went down a storm. Thanks to all who replied to my thread with their great advice.Ended up doing tiger stripes, black nails with purple spots, green, turquoise pretty much a challenging bunch! Great day though!:)

Great news! Glad it went well for you.
I've got a nail art party coming up for some 12yr olds too!

Great news! Glad it went well for you.
I've got a nail art party coming up for some 12yr olds too!
:hug:
Thanks Jo. I really enjoyed it, was a bit worried about it but found it great fun and wanted to do some more when i got past no.7 !!(back hurts though!)

I was planning on doing mainly stickers, keep it simple with tiger stripes or spots as I have 10 girls to get through!

it's hard going doing 10! How much time do you allocate for each person? I loved the different coloured tiger stripes/backgrounds. Pink & silver, red & black seemed really popular. Been practising my halloween design s on myself! Walking round with green nails with pumpkins and black with spiders webs...getting funny looks!:eek:

did you take any pictures,would love to have a look, have a party in October, for 13 yr olds got lots of ideas but again how much time do you think i should allocate, did you do any filing cuticle work? did you get the parents to sign a permission slip and how much did you charge if you don't mind me asking!

Its not as if i want to know much (sorry got on a bit of a roll then)

Thanks Teri x

hi again,

just wanted to aplologise for asking lots of questions and not congratulating you on how well it went, so well done:hug: Teri x

Latest posts

Back