My nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purplebunnies

Reaction score
Would anyone mind having a quick look in my gallery to check out my nail art. I need to improve alot and was wondering if any of you Monet's could give me any tips in improving my art.

i get a alot of my designs snd inspiration from you guys and the web.

Thanks

Personally, I think you're on the right track. You have some very nice art.

How about trying adding some other medias (lace, or other dimensional objects) or trying 3D nail art building l&p or gel?

Play and have fun. Look around you for ideas. go to a craft shop or dollar store and say to yourself 'is that small enough to fit on a nail'? that's what I do and I have fun with it.

Keep up the good work

Hugs

You have some lovely nail art, I was looking at them last night. I agree with VHunter there is some great stuff to buy from local craft shops. Another thing I did this year was that I brought some shreds (you know like tinsel off a christmas tree) but it was sold in bags shredded. It worked really well, like striping tape, just be careful of the red though it can smudge. I also got a huge tub of tiny, flaky pieces of foil in a variety of colours they look great embedded in l&p. I just wish I had got a decent camera to show you the pictures.

aaawwww thanks guys.

I have never imbedded, or tried 3d yet, so i dont know where to start. Is there any tutorials on this, or can someone give me a few tips on how to do it

They look brill xxxx

Take a look at my site and feel free to ask all the questions you like.
I'm not a master pro or anything, but I have tried a TONNE of different things...
I've used: 3d decals, pixie crystals, lazer strips, shells, gold leaf, transfer foils, lace, ribbons, 3d effects using acrylic and UV Gel, dried flowers, crushed seashells, chains (yes.. necklace cut into pieces and suspended from the nail lol)umm I'm sure there are a few things I'm forgetting.....

Anyway, have a peek... worst case scenario, you figure out how you do NOT want your nails to look, hehe:D

They're fab. Have given me some great ideas. Especially for my mates ann summers party. You know the one i'm taking about:wink2:

glad to be of help

HUGS:Love:

Latest posts

Back