Quantcast

My Nail Technician Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

amirose

Reaction score
Hello,

I just wanted to post and let everyone here (the understanding lot lol) that I woke up with a big smile on my face this morning. I LOVE my course :green:

After I did my NVQ level 2 (manicure and pedicure) I wasn't sure I wanted to do my NVQ Level 3 for the Nail Enhancements. I had never had them done and knew nothing about them. The final straw was when I started getting at least 3 calls a week asking if I did them even when I didnt advertise that I did. So I went back to college.

My first night - I HATED it :lol: Blasted tip blending agrh lol. But I pulled myself together stuck at it and practiced till I was like hmmm maybe I CAN do this! Then I started on gel ok first lesson little dodgy but fun got my kit and done 3 full sets at home each set I saw an improvement until I was forced to admit to myself actualy they are not that bad :smack: INFACT they are pretty good :o

So last night I started on my acrylic using OPI - Clarite now. When I first tried to pick up a bead I was like HUH ok damn lol :lol: but every time I picked one up I saw an improvement and I have to say the nails I did turned out pretty well. Unlike others instead of struggling with smiles I struggle with picking up enough product but I can see that will come.

But the most important thing I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY ENJOYING IT!!!

So that it just wanted to post my big:green: for the day!
Back to work lol

Ami

angel fingers

Reaction score
great to see your enthusiasm. stick with it, if other people can do nails, then so can you!
enjoy your course:green:

Latest posts