My new website from Penguin pages

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulieJ

Reaction score
Hi, I just wanted to share my fabulous new website with you, which was put together by Penguin Pages ( Banner Penguin).

I couldn't build my own website using those freebie sites, just not my area at all. I needed someone who understood exactly what I wanted, listened to me, gave me quick replies to my many, many questions, explained everything clearly and would produce an great looking, easily navigated website. Penguin Pages did a perfect job and I couldn't be happier with their service and end result.

Please take a look,
www.redcarpetbeautysandbach.co.uk

Logo was designed by Verve - thanks again, Carl

Thank you for the lovely comments :)

Your website looks fab JulieJ.

Penguin pages also designed my website and Verve designs my logo - I couldn't be happier :) Highly recommended.
www.olivetreenails.co.uk

x x

Gosh... Wish i had done that! I built a free one on weebly which I like but I'm limited in terms of search engine ranking!

Gosh... Wish i had done that! I built a free one on weebly which I like but I'm limited in terms of search engine ranking!

It's never too late :)

Looks lovely

Lovely website well done to all concerned.

Looks fab, has a classy look to it to xx

If anyone is interested feel free to ask any questions, I don't bite :)
You can email direct to - [email protected] if you prefer.

We offer payment plans and have a bit of a Q forming so to avoid disappointment if you are looking for one in the near future I would definitely book in :)

I have spotted a missing word on your Swarovski page. Where you say how long it will last, the word last has been missed out. Just thought you should know.

I love the site though, very easy to navigate. :)

I have spotted a missing word on your Swarovski page. Where you say how long it will last, the word last has been missed out. Just thought you should know.

I love the site though, very easy to navigate. :)

Thanks for that, I'll get it sorted x

Love it JulieJ, specially the colours you've chosen

katy pearce - yours is lovely too

Latest posts

Back