My New Website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curzy

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know that I have just set up a new website.

I currently only work on natural nails but I am doing my CND foundation course, starting 4th April - yippee!

Anyway I would like your comments about my new website and any suggestions would be appreciated. This if the first time I have ever done something like this so any help would be appreciated.

Many Thanks

great site, who design it??

Very nice - clear, simple and easy to read :D

I signed your guest book too :D

Trin
xx

I have just taken a quick peek and it looks fab, a very professional looking site. Did you design it yourself? My boyfriends boss designed one for me but yours puts it to shame! Very nicely presented.

Trinity Nails said:
Very nice - clear, simple and easy to read

Ditto as above. Hope it brings you plenty of nail biz :D

As Trinity said, very clear and consise. It looks very professional without being 'in ya face'. All the best with the remaining constuction.

:)

Nikki....what a superb site....I agree with the other replies....its soo easy to navigate, Clear, concise, funky and modern!!! :D

Cool site! very nice :D

Lovely site - gorgeous colours - lovely and easy to get round - can't wait for the picture gallery - Well done

its good ! know how to ask for advice when i wont to do 1 !!!!!

its fab!!! ide love to have one done but too expensive. Well done

x x x

website looks faberoony, well done :) good luck with your foundation course.
x

Thank you very much for all your kind responses and messages in my guest book.:Love:

Set the site up using a company called one and one which I believe Sean recommended in a previous post. Used their design wizard for all the graphic bits. Felt a bit daunting at first but found the actual design bit was no harder than using word.

Once again thanks very much every body, you have given me a real boost! :wink2:

What a lovely site really easy to look round and very informative x

Glad you found the advice useful Nicki. Anyway, give yourself a big pat on the back, you've done a great job there. Best of luck for the future. :)

brill site nicki, you done well , xx

Nicki ive had a look at your site :biggrin:
its great it loads quite fast too was it hard to do? :biggrin:

Ruby

Cool site - very classy looking and prfessional - well done!!!

Love the website, I finished doing mine yesterday and we've got the same intro page!!! great minds and all that!! did you use 1&1 cos i have had to email them today cos my services page isnt showing up on the internet, but all the others are?!

nikki.r said:
Love the website, I finished doing mine yesterday and we've got the same intro page!!! great minds and all that!! did you use 1&1 cos i have had to email them today cos my services page isnt showing up on the internet, but all the others are?!

Just spotted your post on this thread. I did use 1&1 as well. Not had any problems so far with the site. I found that when I was setting up the site I had to use the Explorer browser, rather than the AOL, but apart from that it has been fine.

Hope you get it sorted.

Latest posts

Back