My second paying client!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlytaylor1986

Reaction score
Ok so just did my 2nd paying client and seriously my nerves were worse than the first n I was so nervous was shakin when I painted shellac ahhh this looks so unprofessional :( anyone got any tips for next time?

Ok so just did my 2nd paying client and seriously my nerves were worse than the first n I was so nervous was shakin when I painted shellac ahhh this looks so unprofessional :( anyone got any tips for next time?

I was like that but its normal,:rolleyes:
It can be a newsence though and rather embarrising..

I find leaning on the table with my little finger, stops me from shaking.
More clients, the better youl feel:biggrin:

why are you so nervous? its a power polish if you mess up wipe it off and apply it again.

I think it's because just them watchin what I'm doing and meeting someone new ahh :( xx

Remember they are paying you because you know what you're doing. They won't notice minor imperfections but you definitely will. Whatever happens your polishing skills will be better than theirs ;) hth x

Glass of wine

Distract them with a question or ask their view on a current news item .. once they start talking they won't be so interested in what you are doing and you will start to relax.

xx

Remember they are paying you because you know what you're doing. They won't notice minor imperfections but you definitely will. Whatever happens your polishing skills will be better than theirs ;) hth x

I like this :)

I think the first few of everything will always make you nervous. Just take a deep breath and greet your client with a big smile. You'll be absolutely fine :) oh and tilt their finger towards you so they can't see.
Rhiannon x

Glass of wine

..or two :lick:

Don't worry, the more experience you get the less nervous you'll be! I remember how nervous I used to get, it used to tire me out!

make sure you are eating!! if your sugar levels are low if you havent eaten for a while it can make you shake!! even a biscuit or piece of fruit will give you energy rush so dont go too long between meals..........try it xx

Latest posts

Back