My Sun dance for Sandi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri

Reaction score
If you've read Sandis' journal, you are obviously going to want to know what you get for your money, this is just a little taster of what I do!!

YouTube - The hardest part - Coldplay=

Teri x:hug:

LOL Teri, that's so funny ... great song, but think the old lady could do with a bit of going over with an iron iykwim!

LOL Teri, that's so funny ... great song, but think the old lady could do with a bit of going over with an iron iykwim!

I got that very same outfit especially for Sandis' sun dance and spookily I look remarkably similar to this lady:eek: .

i am sure its illegal to treat the elderly in that way.....

OMG....how supple is she...heck puts me to shame...

Great song. x

OMG...PMSL:lol: Hope I have that much bottle at that age

LMAO Teri... good one... :lol:

Personally I'm not bothered about what you wear mate... the sun hasn't gone since you did the dance :green:

Here's a copy of the promotional literature
Dearest Geeks

I am taking orders for Teri's sun dance. If you want to take advantage of this very special limited offer then send me your name and address along with your 50 € paid in advance.

Kindest Regards
T & S Sun Dance Promotions Ltd
(We'll be raking it in Teri lol)

LMAO Teri... good one... :lol:

Personally I'm not bothered about what you wear mate... the sun hasn't gone since you did the dance :green:

Here's a copy of the promotional literature

(We'll be raking it in Teri lol)

Good!

When we've made a mint I'm going to move over your way and dance my little socks off!!

My eyes must be going.....I thought it was Gwen Stefani:lol:

My eyes must be going.....I thought it was Gwen Stefani:lol:

Considering I resemble this lady, I take that as a total complement.

Thanks Judy!!

OMG when she did the splits I was expecting her leg to break off, and when he spun her around I was waiting for her to whizz off out to sea! I have to say she was amazingly fit and supple for any age!

BTW I thought the presenters were how I would imagine Trinny and Suzannah to look in 20 years time!!!

I have read this thread, watched the clip and now know that I am in the presence of madness:eek::eek::eek:

Leaving now before I make eye contact:Scared::Scared::Scared:

The lovely Teri is multi talented,not only is she a weather girl,but also an under cover spy :wink2: lol lol lol

The lovely Teri is multi talented,not only is she a weather girl,but also an under cover spy :wink2: lol lol lol

Not anymore!!!:lol:

Omg i just blew your cover :smack: what a muppet i am :rolleyes: lol

omg.. i have to admit I thought it was gonna be her doing the lifting.. new it would be something werid..:eek: She was a light as a feather..

Latest posts

Back