My very first set, sculpted P&W's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CateCate

Reaction score
I've just finished my very first set of sculpted acrylics. I held my breath most of the way through! Aaaaand breathe, LOL. I know I have an incredibly long way to go and so much to learn but i'm so chuffed they are even remotely passable. I suppose the proof is in the pudding so lets hope they stay on too!

Just wanted to share my momentous occasion however imperfect they are!

Cate :D

renails.jpg

very nicely done for your 1st attempt.....well done x

well done! im learning sculpting as we speak so i can really appreciate when you said you held your breath while you were doing them! i often do that lol.

just out of interest who did you train with hun?

jodie x x

These are fantastic for a first attempt!! I pulled out my nail trainer the other day as I'm thinking of selling it and looking at the hand of sculpts I did on there I nearly had heart failure!! I thought I was so good and I remember showing them to everyone as I was so bloody chuffed and now when I look at them I could wet myself laughing! Thank god I didn't offer them for a good 6 months after that haha

Great result - you should be proud! And don't worry - you will breath while doing them soon enough ;) xx

Thanks for you lovely comments! I'm sure I will look back as you did and giggle. I was going dizzy, I thought it was the vapours then realised I was holding my breath! LOL. I'm training with NSI in Manchester Jodie. I'm half way through the course and i'm thoroughly enjoying it, I would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for you lovely comments! I'm sure I will look back as you did and giggle. I was going dizzy, I thought it was the vapours then realised I was holding my breath! LOL. I'm training with NSI in Manchester Jodie. I'm half way through the course and i'm thoroughly enjoying it, I would recommend them to anyone.

thank you for letting me know! im sooo bloody nosy sometimes to nosy for my own good lol. im glad your enjoying it hun. good luck with the rest of your journy!

jodie x x

Latest posts

Back