mystery shoppers!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tori23

Reaction score
as i also work in a retail store part time there is always lots of hype around mystery shoppers who come in and check out the customer service ect. my sister in law has heard that u can sign up to be one of these which sound quite good - has or does anyone do this?? is it worth doing??
thanks in advance, tori xx

Hi Hun I am actually a mystery shopper, although have not done one yet! Lol Ill dig out the site for you to take a look, you have to go through a series of tests before they will accept you. xx

thank han - it all sounds very exciting!! u wil have to let me know when you go on your 1st 'assignment' lol!!

if you go out for a meal, take a pen and paper with you...make silly notes and leave it on the table...you will get treated like royalty cos they will think you are a mystery shopper..:lol: x

lol!! thats a good one angie - is that a treid and tested method by yourself then!!

neah i aint got the bottle...but i know a lad that has...:lol: x

My cousin was a mystery shopper and absolutely loved it. I'm afraid I can't get any details, though, as we've lost touch.:cry:

How do you sign up? I had a quick look at the website and it's not clear! How did you hear of this website - was it recommended or a search engine? Just curious because I'm really interested, but a lot of these things are scams...

xxxx sugar xxxx

Hiya hun I had it recommended to me by *Marie* off here hun, I cant remember how I signed up for it now! Was a while ago just have not had chance to get to do any of the assigments!
xx

Hi

I do mystery shopping and it is quite good, get free eye tests, meals and drinks out, more food and drink......

I am a member of a couple of the agencies but to be honest the work is very hard to get, everybody wants to do it.

You do get a kick out of watching waitresses wiping their noses on their sleeves and people serving you a drink and picking their nose or messing with their zits!!! It all gets reported.

x

Latest posts

Back