nail art book/dvd where 2 buy from

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bell

Reaction score
hi all im wanting to expand my knoweldge in nail art and would like to get a book and dvd to learn from at the moment i only do free hand plus decals but would lke to get into colour acrylic's and maybe learn to do air brushing any idea's hints tips ect would be grately appreaciated:biggrin:

bell said:
hi all im wanting to expand my knoweldge in nail art and would like to get a book and dvd to learn from at the moment i only do free hand plus decals but would lke to get into colour acrylic's and maybe learn to do air brushing any idea's hints tips ect would be grately appreaciated:biggrin:

i think the best way to learn the techniques of coloured l&p and design nails is by taking a class... thats what i did and i changed my whole nail career... i havent looked back!
with design there is no rite to wrong way how it should look... if its your nail design and thats how youd like it to look then go for it:)
a class with give you the knowledge how to use simple effective techniques that you can use to create anything you can imagine

just have fun and go wild with it hunnio ;)

Jess
xox

hi i im qualifeid i did training with creative but we didnt spend alot of time with coloured acrylics with was jusr l&P i have creatives moziacs i just didnt know where to start

If you want to learn airbrush go to this website: http://www.nailparts.com.au/ Vicky is lovely lady and she will teach all about airbrush. She is located in Suite 3 & 4 Croydon VIC 3136 (03) 9725 2594.

Latest posts

Back