nail art books

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zaza

Reaction score
hi all
can any of you recommend a good nail art book for freehand, i have got the two way nail art pens, decals and glitter and am hoping to get some acrylic paints soon.(also which brushes are best) i have looked on a few websites but most of them are quite complicated as i am only a beginner. Any help would be great thanks.
zoe

K.Sa-ra do a good book and if you do a search on amazon there is some good ones listed. As to nail art it is just a case of practice and more practice, i started with the spangles nail art pack which had brushes in it, a kinny striper, a precision brush and a really long striper, they also have paints in it as well, if you look around the web there ae nail art tutorials and christie has some good ones on her site (just do a search for christie). Its a case of finding out what your brush can do and keep playing and you could also look in the library to see what they have.

hope this helps, if your still stuck pm me with your email address and i will scan and send some to you

Good luck
Lucia

Just to let you know our book is on sale at £6.50, til the 10th of Dec (normally £9.50) at www.netnails.net

Nail Art: The nail design by Pansy Alexander
or
Nail Art and design by Tammy Bigan.

You may buy them in bookstore or internet bookstore.

Latest posts

Back