Nail art course - Essential nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missgiggles

Reaction score
Wanting to do a nail art course , read upon essential nails and it sounds fab ! plus its on offer and saving quite a bit so thats swaying me as well.

has anyone done the nail art course with them? did you enjoy it x

hi i have done there nail art basic course and both the las vages freehand and acrylic nail art i had loads of fun and learnt some very good nail art design skills so go for it.x

hi i have done there nail art basic course and both the las vages freehand and acrylic nail art i had loads of fun and learnt some very good nail art design skills so go for it.x

thats brilliant thank you , i cant wait x

Hi I did nail art with them, it was really helpful, I am now half way through airbrushing course and dying to get my hands on Kirsty's courses too! x

Hi I did nail art with them, it was really helpful, I am now half way through airbrushing course and dying to get my hands on Kirsty's courses too! x

hehehe sooo excited !! Im literally Hopeless with a capital H ! haha with nail art , but i feel i need to tackle my demends and do a course , and the nail art is amazing :O

Latest posts

Back