Nail art: Fairy dust/ Slujda. Has anyone tried it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoticeableNails

Glitter Geek!
Reaction score
Hiya,

As a glitter addict I am drawn to anything that sparkles, shines or shimmers. :Love:
In my constant search for something new to try and to feed my addiction I came accross a product called fairydust / slujda.
I've found it mainly on german websites.
It looks similar to a pigment style additive more of a shimmer than a sparkle.

I was wondering if any of my fellow geeks have used it?
Slujda - Fairy Dust

- Red-Nails the nailstore

pintoras-Shop - Kreative Ideen für kreative Menschen

They do ship to the uk but its a little pricey. So I was looking for a little feedback before I take the plunge.
Has anyone got any pictures of this used on the nail?

Thanks

Looks like regular glitter to me.
Glitter comes in all shapes and sizes, from coarse to fine and micro-fine.
Honestly, I LOVE craft stores and ebay for glitters.
Get much more bang for my buck and I don't have to cut off a client's leg to pay for the glitter either.
(NO, I don't get my EZ Flow there.... )

It's not !
I thought I'd seen about all nail art stuff in one form or other this stuff is diffrent!
It's amazing!!!!
Its not glitter ! It's not powder , it's not flakes , it's not your average pigment ,
I showed it to a make up artist I know it was new to her to, ( would be good as eye shadow)

I don't know what the heck it is but it's fab!
The lady Sonja who runs profi nails speeks grate English and is ultra helpful , so don't be scared to order.

I'll vet some photos ,

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1312827075.971297.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1312827119.435619.jpg

It's not !
I thought I'd seen about all nail art stuff in one form or other this stuff is diffrent!
It's amazing!!!!
Its not glitter ! It's not powder , it's not flakes , it's not your average pigment ,
I showed it to a make up artist I know it was new to her to, ( would be good as eye shadow)

The lady Sonja who runs profi nails speeks grate English and is ultra helpful , so don't be scared to order.

I'll vet some photos ,

Mizzy, from the sound of it, is it safe to assume already you use it? If so, do you have any pics of your work with it? I'd love to see it "in action." :biggrin:

I really don't think this is just "regular" glitter. I have a collection of over 100 glitters and I've not seen anything like this in my craft stores or ebay, and I buy my glitter from all sorts of places! lol.
Here are some more pages with pictures:
Slujda / Fairydust | Facebook
www.red-nails.de - Wall | Facebook

It's not !
It's amazing!!!!

I'll vet some photos ,

:Love:
I think the shimmery whites would look amazing as wedding nails.
Would be fab if you had any more pictures I could look at?
How have you used it? do you mix it with your gel/ acrylic like you would do with glitter?

It looks just like my micro-fine glitter that I have. I'll take a picture and upload it. Back in a bit..

oHHH FLAKES... ok, yeah, that picture is much clearer.
didn't see that. My bad.

Hmm that IS different!
Ultra fine chopped mylar??

I was thinking it was possibly some sort of mineral/ mica/ pigment type additive?!
Would be fab to see more pictures of it actually used on the nail though.

Latest posts

Back