Nail art help ASAP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginahhrose

Reaction score
Any one any idea how to do this nail art? Clients booked for Thursday and il asked if I can do it but I've no idea how?! She's having acrylics and I'll use shellac just can't think of the easiest way xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401128599.828676.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401128609.259264.jpg

The one on the left looks airbrushed but I could be wrong

I'd say airbrushed as well but maybe you cools re create using pigments and sponge over a template x

To do the second image id do my base coat as normal, then use a colour like creme puff on top. I prefer to do two layers of the creme puff and then you can put a blob of each colour onto the nail.

You can then use a nail art dotting tool to lightly swirl the colours so that they merge slightly.

I also like using cling film once I've put a blob of each colour onto each nail. You just pop a small patch of cling film down tap on it whilst it's stuck to the nail and then pull it off and the colours seem to blend into eachother.

Hope this is easy to understand:)

Thanks :) thought the first was airbrushed. I'll give the second one a go :) xx

Latest posts

Back