Nail art help for a beginner!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone, just catching up!
I walked into boots yesterday and saw the sharpie pens,
do you all think i should give them a go?
i also saw a cheap brush set that i could get to try out for practicing.

yes i really do love the wonderland nails, i have not tried that nails inc tp coat but its looks really nice, (i thought you had somehow added a glitter onto the nail).

I have cheap acrylic paints, i need to find basic designs to begin with, as im always looking at more complicated ones first (Jumping too far ahead!).
What was the first design you all started with?
Im actually really good at polka dot, (which is probably the simplest design to do) !

I will post pictures once ive done my first design!
Im really creative, so im hoping i will pick it up quickly!
Also, do any of you do acrylic nails?
Ive got a question regarding this, as im hoping to do a set on a member of my family then do some nail art over the top, ive ordered the nail forms, i had not seen this before, but you obviously dont need to apply a tip, which to me looks like it would take you much less time !

Any feedback is much appreciated!

Also, i think that is such a good idea to sell your hand painted nails!
If i could practice and hopefully do the tiffany and co design (that i love)..
i would probably give this a go!!

great idea!

:)

When I started looking different nail art methods I was confused by so many different types. I found some good blog that explains all the different types of nail designs. I have tried rhinestone designs and hologrphic polish. They were awesome!

I started off with acrylic paints n brushes I had for nail art when I was practising.

Now that I want to advertise my designs I've got the brushes from Crystal nails, along with one stroke acrylic paints,amazing colours.

Lots of you tube tutorials! Let your imagination go wild!!
Finger nail fixer is good.

Latest posts

Back