Nail art help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammi010

Reaction score
After several years out of nails I am now back and am trying to catch up on the new nail art trends, more so how to achieve them!

I have a bride to be who has asked me for this. She has never had anything done with her nails before, they are quite short and so wants extensions first and then something similar to this nail art.

It looks hand painted to me, something which I am still not confident with. Could I achieve a similar effect with stamping and then a little tweaking with some hand painted flicks here and there?

How would you achieve it?

Attachments

• IMG_1013.JPG
    IMG_1013.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 59
The best thing is to have a look on youtube and see what other techniques there are to achieve a similar look.... these are one stroke flowers... i still struggle with these so practice on paper lol...x

You could probably do something similar with either stamping or a water decal or sticker and then add on the little gems x

Have a look on my YouTube, I have tutorials on different nail art ideas, they may be helpful?

Latest posts

Back