Nail art opinions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perfecttennails

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I recently trained with Gelish for their soak off gel polish. I haven't had too many clients as all I have been offering is just block colour (bit of a fear regarding nail art). I have seen some absolutely astounding art work on here from people using techniques and shades that I never thought possible with nails. It also seems to be the way people are going and I see as a way to make myself stand out from all the other nail technicians in the local area offering basic colour and glitter. I have literally no experience and I'm toying with the idea doing the Gelish design 101 course. I have done some art work today based on things I have seen on Google and on SalonGeek and just wanted some feedback about whether you think it would be worthwhile me doing the course or whether they are total rubbish? They are basic but just wanted honest opinions as to whether it is something I should pursue?
Thanks in advance xx

I think they look really good. Well done x

Latest posts

Back