Nail art practice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ejboyle

Reaction score
I've been working in a salon for a few months now feeling like I'm getting somewhere now. Here are a few images of my nail art.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1439415647.266487.jpg

The gems are the newest set I've been doing
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1439415684.215420.jpg

Any tips on what more styles I can do using gems xx

They look lovely. French tips with gems are nice. You can get pearls as well which look pretty x

I'll try that one next. I've been getting ideas off Pinterest to help me think of different styles. Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1439461334.336390.jpg
I've found some pearls and some slightly different ones. Going to attempted to do some toes tonight after work [emoji16][emoji4][emoji140]

They look lovely x

Practicing last night also. Not impressed with myself but since nail art is fairly new to me and just need to keep at it. Would show you but I'm too embarrassed by how bad they are! [emoji30]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1439667187.315035.jpg
heres one of my wheels, as you can see the possibilities of nail art are endless. I like to use Swarovski crystals, pearls, hand painted acrylic paint and acrylic 3d. I find a lot of inspiration on Instagram. Have fun creating, look forward to seeing more xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1439676268.295808.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1439676291.845587.jpg

Here's some more but there nothing compared to yours. Practice makes perfect xx

Practicing last night also. Not impressed with myself but since nail art is fairly new to me and just need to keep at it. Would show you but I'm too embarrassed by how bad they are! [emoji30]

I'm sure they aren't to bad. I've only been trying things out for a few weeks I need loads more practice to improve xx

Have you tried free hand nail art aswell? Google pinterest instagram.....get on it all an you will be itching to do allsorts lol xx

I'm nervous to do free hand lol. I'm hard on myself even with it being the first attempt when it comes to that. I need to just do it. I can do basic flowers with a dotting tool and that's it at the min xx

The end of a cocktail stick is fab for creating designs. Pinterest has some great tutorials. I think your designs look great x

Latest posts

Back