Nail art stickers and water decal storage/display

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire83

Reaction score
This is probably going to sound like a really stupid question, but...

For those of you who use water decals and stickers how do you display/store them? I have examples of some of them, but don't want to lay everything out for the client to see - I'll just end up using all the good ones and have nothing left for the client!

At the minute they are all just tossed in a drawer so that I can grab them if a client wants them, but I'm never sure how I should be showing off the collection I have. Am I being too anal about this?

Depending on the size of the stickers as well you could get them small tablet storage boxes or the round stacking containers (I used to keep beads in the stacking containers when I was younger) x

Oh, thanks. I like the little storage boxes!

I put all my minx and decals in a small (4x6) photo album. X

I also use a photo album.... Clients can then flick through :cool:

I keep mine on the same holder as my stamping plates, each in a individual pocket, so clients can see them easily

I keep mine on the same holder as my stamping plates, each in a individual pocket, so clients can see them easily

Maz have you got a picture to show us ? I keep mine in a drawer too but displaying them would be good !

Maz have you got a picture to show us ? I keep mine in a drawer too but displaying them would be good !

Yea one sec will go and take one...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 265
Thanks, I love it and as my salon colours are pink and black it fits right in lol

Thanks, I love it and as my salon colours are pink and black it fits right in lol

Did u order from America? Is their a place in the Uk that sells these ? X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Also sorry to hijack but as anyone ordered decals from a sellar on eBay called sparkley_nails?
I order about 2 weeks ago and they haven't turned up, she's said if they hadn't come by Thursday she would re-post, so I messaged to say they haven't arrived and no reply :(
I spent £15 too which is a lot for me lol x

Love the album Maz, may have to look in to that.

Sorry, I don't think I've ordered from sparkley_nails on ebay. Hope you get the delivery soon, or get it sorted out. x

Also sorry to hijack but as anyone ordered decals from a sellar on eBay called sparkley_nails?
I order about 2 weeks ago and they haven't turned up, she's said if they hadn't come by Thursday she would re-post, so I messaged to say they haven't arrived and no reply :(
I spent £15 too which is a lot for me lol x

Message again, if still nothing, open a dispute. She'll have to provide proof of posting to ebay. Good luck :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I have used sparkly nails with no problems

Did u order from America? Is their a place in the Uk that sells these ? X

I did order from abroad, I coudnt find anyone in the UK doing this specific one.

Thanks guys, il message again Monday and see if we can get something sorted :) they seem genuine with good reviews it's just probably got lost in post x

Latest posts

Back