Quantcast

Nail art supplies on E-bay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

glittergirl

Blingin' Brummie Geek
Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

What do you guys think about buying nail art stuff from e-bay? Rhinestones etc is it any cheaper?

I brought some recently 100 for £3.50 i haven't ever brought any from ellisons aston & fincher etc as i got loads from a friend of mine when i first strted doing nails.

what do you guys think?

makeupartistjennyb

Reaction score
I sell loads of items on e-bay. I would say it is better to use buy it now to get the best price as the price can go up in auction. I also get lots of bargins to. :biggrin:

princessmowgli

Reaction score
I bought my 1st lot of nail art pens on e-bay & get all my rhinestones direct from an ebay seller so it can be quite good.

Nailbomb

Reaction score
glittergirl said:
Hi Geeks,

What do you guys think about buying nail art stuff from e-bay? Rhinestones etc is it any cheaper?

I brought some recently 100 for £3.50 i haven't ever brought any from ellisons aston & fincher etc as i got loads from a friend of mine when i first strted doing nails.

what do you guys think?
Def the place for nail art products. I run an shop on ebay and buy a lot of nail art bits on there myself.

Real crystal rhinestones are so cheep on ebay its untrue - if you want any tips of where to go just PM me! :D

louisehartje

Reaction score
I always buy my rhinestones on there - they seem to have so many different colours, the p and p is cheap! I always have a look - some things are a bit over priced but it is the place nail art pens and rhinestones!

angelxdevil

Geeky Sac Waxer
Reaction score
I just purchase 10 nail art pens (nubar type) for 99p and postage was about 3.50........ total under a fiver...... can't get much cheaper than that can you lol x

Latest posts