nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailz4lyfe

Reaction score
help!!! i had a consultation with a client this afternoon who is expecting a male child soon who wants "IT'S A BOY" nail art on her nails....does anyone here have any idea where i may start looking for this type of nail art? she is a previous client of an NSS salon who absolutely hates her nails and has heard wonderful things about me, so i really want to make a good impression on her for the work she wants done....i only have until tuesday, so i will have to either check the local sallys or walmart....do u think i could maybe check at a craft store? any suggestions welcome!!!

what on every nail?
blimey sounds like you got your work cut out there!! LOL

I'm sure you'll be fine.:lol:

Well if I were you I would go to somewhere like Hobbycraft, you can find some fab stuff for nail art. Its just a case of having a good imagination and playing. :)

LYNN
NAIL TEC, TUTOR, MOBILE BEAUTY, PAMPER PARTYS:) :) :)

what on every nail?
blimey sounds like you got your work cut out there!! LOL

I'm sure you'll be fine.:lol:

honestly i think she just wants the art on one finger each hand.....what gets me is the fact that the NSS salon she went to had no idea as to how to shape her enhancements, so i have absolutely nothing to work with....in other words, the nails are totally off-balance...the tips are halfway down the nail plate, cut and filed short, and are badly misshapen......time is a factor, as i'm just opening my own business after being with another salon for three years and my long-standing clientele are taking over the books; so i don't have three hours to invest in soaking her current set of enhancements off......since she's pregnant, i don't recommend it, and she doesn't feel comfortable doing it......i don't want to go overboard, but i have no idea how to get "IT'S A BOY" on them......too bad i haven't yet invested in a digi cam, the phone pics are really a mess! just wish i had a pic of her nails so that u all could c them.....but, this is indeed the first time i've done a pregnant client with this type of request, so i guess a craft shop might be my best bet......however, i will keep everyone updated on how they turn out....thanks a lot!

Well if I were you I would go to somewhere like Hobbycraft, you can find some fab stuff for nail art. Its just a case of having a good imagination and playing. :)

LYNN
NAIL TEC, TUTOR, MOBILE BEAUTY, PAMPER PARTYS:) :) :)

you know, that's what i was thinking, but you know how you sometimes get clients with specific requests and it's kinda hard changing their minds or going off the path that they have laid before you.....for some reason i don't think she's going to be a problem, but sometimes their image or perception of how things should look is totally different from how we see it, so i don't know....i really do appreciate the ideas guys.

I like the baby feet - that in blue with blue white theme - no need for the actual words - blue bows also nice

Latest posts

Back