Nail biter! 1st new client tommorow...im worried

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

titi

Reaction score
So...tommorow, i have got my first ever "true" client (paying), and all i know of her, is that she is a nail biter.

Apart from the fact, that offcourse im worried and a little anxious, with the 1st new client, but more then that, not quite sure which action to take.
Im using Bio Sculpture system, and i was thinking probably silk???!!!

I know, i need to see her first, discuss things, etc, but genrally girls can you help me? would silk be the best option to start with?

Thanks

So...tommorow, i have got my first ever "true" client (paying), and all i know of her, is that she is a nail biter.

Apart from the fact, that offcourse im worried and a little anxious, with the 1st new client, but more then that, not quite sure which action to take.
Im using Bio Sculpture system, and i was thinking probably silk???!!!

I know, i need to see her first, discuss things, etc, but genrally girls can you help me? would silk be the best option to start with?

Thanks

Hi ya, I have found with nail biters the best thing to do is explain to them as their nails are so short they run the risk on the nails not lasting too long. So i always advise my biters to start off with a clear overlay, that way as their own nails grow they get used to haveing a slightly longer nail and i find it encouranges them to try to stop biting, then when there is more lengh and they are used to a longer nail, i progress them to tips (keep them short).

HTH

Hi ya, I have found with nail biters the best thing to do is explain to them as their nails are so short they run the risk on the nails not lasting too long. So i always advise my biters to start off with a clear overlay, that way as their own nails grow they get used to haveing a slightly longer nail and i find it encouranges them to try to stop biting, then when there is more lengh and they are used to a longer nail, i progress them to tips (keep them short).

HTH

Thanks a bunch carolep, ill bare that in mind

Latest posts

Back