Nail Biter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brookeolenar

Reaction score
:| I have a nailbitter coming and and I did her nails and they dont stay but two days she said her other nail tech's have this same problem and I have notice her nail bed is papper thin any sug. she says she wants nails on because she cant stand being without them..

What have you tried, hun? I would give her a nno and wait for them to grow up a bit before attempting anything else. hth

have u completed any training? The reason i ask is your profile doesn't indicate this and am unsure by your posts?:confused: Apologies if you have!:)
Anyway, a client with paper thin natural nails will lift until the damage has grown out. I would say she is definitely picking and prising them off as they are lifting. Possibly her previous techs have added to the damage by filing on her natural nail:irked:
I would personally recommend (if it was my client) weekly mani's till the damage grows out a little...say about 3 months,,dependent on her rate of growth of course. otherwise TBH u aint gonna get anywhere.
P.S it is nail biter, not bitter. Good luck
icon_wink.gif

Latest posts

Back