Nail brushes & dotters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairByNatalie

Reaction score
Hey geeks I'm wanting to buy some nail art brushes and different sized dotters, preferable in pink or black. Just wondered if anyone could suggest possible places to buy them from? Thanks in advance :)

Natalie x

I got mine from Sweet squared, pack of four double ended dotting tools & pack of art brushes x

Thanks! What colour are they? Also how do you register with sweet squared? I do all my ordering from Ellisons usually.

Natalie x

Thanks! What colour are they? Also how do you register with sweet squared? I do all my ordering from Ellisons usually.

Natalie x

You just need to email your Certs to S2 and they will set up your account, the dotting tools are a black/grey/white swirl pattern and the brushes are silver, they come in a sleeve to store them x

Don't suppose you know the email to send them to? x

I picked up a set of 4 dotting tools in Poundland last week.

Ebay is your friend for nail art brushes until you find exactly what size and style suits you

I bought a pack of 24 brushes and dotters in pink from Ebay x

I've purchased from EBay before but you do get what you pay for x

I haven't used the brushes much to be honest but the dotters are fine and do the job x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418237384.844225.jpg love my crystal nails brushes - pink with a lid and encrusted with crystals on the side they are great quality and last well

I second Crystal Nails. I tried for literally years to find truly good brushes and all to an avail until I discovered them. They have a really comprehensive range, too. Save yourself a lot of time, money and frustration. Try them, you will honestly never look back!!

I absolutely love my nail harmony dotters. Best tools I ever bought!

Another vote for Crystal Nails, only thing I found was that their p&p was a bit steep! So I waited until a show and picked them up there, lovely brushes.

Karaxxx

Which ones did u buy from crystal nails? I struggle to know which sizes to buy!

I bought Art Design and 0 Short, I wanted fine detailing brushes. The 0 Short is slightly longer, more tapered and finer at the tip.

Karaxxxx

The Barbara brush is the one used on their fine detailing workshop. I would honestly go for that.

Latest posts

Back