Nail comp advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simsarahlou

Reaction score
Hi geeks.
Question for you all tonight. Im entering the international nail comp this year and the its a photographic category called photographic nail art. It can include freehand designs encapsulaion and 3d nail art.
I just dont want to get myself confused. The really huge nail designs with big 3d things sticking out all over the place is that just known as fantasy nail art and is that not what they are asking for? Would the category title say fantasy in it.

Im new to comps and dont want to do some dainty thing and look like a right plonker if everyone else got the brief but me.
Anyone know what im chatting on about.

Also they sau 3d is fine. Does that mean rhinestones and fimostuff or does everyyhing have to be self made. Ahhhhh
Thank you :grr:

Hi simsarahlou,

I don't do enhancements so I don't know what is involved in a competition.....however....

Maybe the organisers of your competition have a Web page or a Facebook page where they post the criteria and a synopsis of each category?

If not, can you contact the comp organisers for an exact definition, or ask your educators/suppliers if they have any experience of this competition?

Latest posts

Back