Rose gold chrome nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't find anywhere with chrome powder in stock [emoji24] I need this in my life!
I don't want to buy the powders that could have health implications - anyone know anywhere that has it in stock pleeeease?? [emoji16][emoji16]

I can't find anywhere with chrome powder in stock [emoji24] I need this in my life!
I don't want to buy the powders that could have health implications - anyone know anywhere that has it in stock pleeeease?? [emoji16][emoji16]

Glitterarty on ebay have most of their chrome powders in stock - the most silver one (number 2) isn't currently available, but number 11 looks quite silvery based on the swatch... I haven't used it, but could be worth a shot if you need to itch that mirror scratch :)

Here's a link if it helps: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/391501470163?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&var=660668232727&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I can't find anywhere with chrome powders in stock
Glitterarty on ebay have most of their chrome powders in stock - the most silver one (number 2) isn't currently available, but number 11 looks quite silvery based on the swatch... I haven't used it, but could be worth a shot if you need to itch that mirror scratch :)

Here's a link if it helps: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/391501470163?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&var=660668232727&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Hi Cheeka, thanks for this. This is the listing I was looking at but all of the colours were confusing me :confused: I'll have a look at number 2 though. Thanks :D:D

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470079297.586691.jpg
think I've mastered it [emoji1]

These look amazing x

I bought my chrome "mirror" powder from Wildflower in the states. Best one iv used to far. You ideally need to put it on top of a soak off black gel, cure the gel, then dab a minimal amount of powder into the nail using an eyeshadow applicator and rubbing it to give it that mirror shine. Then you apply a "no wipe" top coat. Ready to go :)

Hi could you tell me the best no wipe top coat to use, & can it be used with the Gelish system X. Thank you

I've heard the titanium sulphide in these powders is carcinogenic through inhalation? Anyone know how true this is?

This is the indigo brand pigment, and I've also used their no wipe top coat x

Latest posts

Back