Nail consultation forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sorella

Reaction score
Hi

I am looking to get nail consultation forms printed up. The record cards you can buy in suppliers don't ask anything on allergies etc but I didn't get enough training on my nail course to know what exactly needs to go into it. Are there any samples anywhere that I could have a look at? I've tried searching in here but nothing's really come up that was useful. Thanks x

If you use nsi, they do their own cards which are fab and babe everything on them you need including appointment record on the back xx

Hi Sorella,
If you have trouble finding something that's suitable, I put together my own custom forms which covers all areas such as allergies, medication etc and would be happy to provide you a template to edit for your business.

I do a variety of beauty treatments including nails, waxing and facials, so rather than 1 form for each type of service, I've made a comprehensive form to cover all areas so it might be useful.

The offers there, let me know if it might help! :)

Hi Sorella,
If you have trouble finding something that's suitable, I put together my own custom forms which covers all areas such as allergies, medication etc and would be happy to provide you a template to edit for your business.

I do a variety of beauty treatments including nails, waxing and facials, so rather than 1 form for each type of service, I've made a comprehensive form to cover all areas so it might be useful.

Hi rhyanna, aw thank you so much. That would be really helpful. It would be for nails xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Sorella,

Could I be cheeky And ask you to send it to me too please. Thanks xx

I did non nvq diploma courses, but I'm big into continuous development so I bought myself copies of the level 1,2 and 3 city and guilds nvq books.
I found them really helpful when choosing what to put on my cards. The sample record cards in the books are well put together and the matching chapters clarified a lot of contraindications for me too. I'd definitely recommend checking them out.

Would you be kind enough to send it to me too please rhyanna? Thanks so much xxx

Hi Sorella, MobileSam and Ruthy,
That's completely fine, I'm more than happy to help....if it's going to save fellow Salon Geeks some time in creating your own I'd be pleased to.
In case you haven't checked yet, I've PM'd each of you about it.

:) x

That's completely fine, I'm more than happy to help....if it's going to save fellow Salon Geeks some time in creating your own I'd be pleased to.

Could I be cheeky and ask for a copy too please? Thanks hun f

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Could I have a copy as well? Pretty please:)

No probs at all ladies, happy to pass on the info even if its just to get a start on your own form.

I let the others know that it's the client agreement part, not our separate record for nail shapes, treatments records etc etc but it gets them to fill in about allergies, medications etc and the agreement/disclaimer part.

Unfortunately it wont let me attach it via PM as it's a word document and it's helpful as a word doc because then that way if it's useful for you, you can easily edit it and you dont have to format it much yourself.
If anyone else would like a copy and you feel comfortable providing me your email address via PM Im happy to email it off to anyone :)

Im off to bed now...Im in Australia remember ;) but I'll get back to anyone tomorrow.
Night night....or to most you in the UK now, Good Day! ;)
x

Can I have it too please?

Hi ladies, I've emailed my template off to everyone who asked but if I've missed you accidentally please let me know and I'll re-send.

velevetcu, if you're comfortable to PM me your email address I'll be happy to email it to you too.

:)

Brilliant, your a star! Thanks a lot xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back