Nail course in Ashford!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oatridge2006

Reaction score
Hi everyone I read a thread on here a while ago about someone wanting advice on training! A link was posted to a training company in ashford! I have searched and searched and now can't find it! Very frustraiting! So if any one knows which one it was or a link I would really appreciate it! :)

I did! I shall have a look thank you! I don't suppose you know what it is like for training? X

I have not completed any training but have spoken to Claire (a lovely lady) who has been really helpful. However, I have heard good reports and I think they are more than happy for you to have a look around before booking any courses.

Plus when I do train, this is where I will go

from Debbie's HTC Sense

I've trained with them. They were really lovely and helpful. Going to be doing more training with them in September :)

i have trained there and it is the best training i have ever had. They are so thorough and Claire answered all my questions i had. Will def. go back for more training.
They are on 01233 646060

Latest posts

Back