Nail courses in Glasgow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tan princess

Reaction score
Has anyone heard or used a company called nail trainers? They are situated in the premier inn on argyle st down kingston bridge end, I was thinking about doing a course with them and was just wondering if anyone knows anything about them, Thanks xx

The thing with these companies, that you need to be sure of, is if they are accredited by the insurance companies. So many folk I have read about in the past doing courses with companies and then either not getting their certificates or not able to get insurance. Check with them first and foremost. Personally, if I were you, I would go with a known company (just my opinion).

Try the Fingertips Centre 0131-3333180. They are well known, are totally reliable and you will get the best Scotland has to offer both with the education and the products.

And they have a centre in Glasgow now too! Just near the big tresspass at Kinning park! Fabulous girls, fabulous training, followed by fabulous support xxx

Thanks very much ladies will check them out :) x

Definitely The Centre in Glasgow x

I agree with the ladies above and the training is well worth the investment :)

Has anyone heard or used a company called nail trainers? They are situated in the premier inn on argyle st down kingston bridge end, I was thinking about doing a course with them and was just wondering if anyone knows anything about them, Thanks xx

Yes they are genuine. TammyTaylor Taylor products are used and they are accredited. Plus insure able

X

Yes they are genuine. TammyTaylor Taylor products are used and they are accredited. Plus insure able

X

Old fashioned out dated methods and products does not a good nail technician make.

Old fashioned out dated methods and products does not a good nail technician make.

TammyTaylor have been around for a while. This course is safe!

Can you even buy Tammy Taylor products in the UK? This person is based overseas and obviously only comes to do the courses. I would maybe just by pass it and find another course with a reputable company like CND or NSI both are in Glasgow.

Latest posts

Back