Nail courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clarabo

Reaction score
Has anyone else used essential nails for their courses I am just finishing an acrylic course with them and have been quite happy but I am a newbie and don't have anything to compare them with , I am looking to go on and do other systems so any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated :)

I'm new to acrylics too! Done silks for 13 years . No idea which brand to go for???CND seems favourite???

Hi i have done a few courses with them and have been happy with them. I love tge fact that i can do at my own pace and go back to tge dvd as many times as i want.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm wanting to do shellac too but I'm unsure how to get the training for it ? :)

Hi i have done a few courses with them and have been happy with them. I love tge fact that i can do at my own pace and go back to tge dvd as many times as i want.

That's what I like too the course has taken me longer than I would have liked because just after starting it I found out I was pregnant and was scared to use the acrylic :(

I found it good as i have 2 small children. Regards to shellac you can contact sweet squared that is the main distributors of shellac.

Good luck with it i was going to do shellac to but decided to go for artistic colour gloss and then i have looked at all the products with them essential nails gave me a a very good understanding and it allowed me to go into these one day courses with confidence.

Latest posts

Back